Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

President Obama And MD Strikes Again

Hello readers blooming MD is playing me up again hence no post last night and a very short one tonight. I have a really fuzzy head at the moment as well as not being able to walk in a straight line. I can feel an attack is brewing and I'm not sure if it's the change in weather that has brought it on or if I am coming down with a cold (a cold always sets my MD off).

We had a bit of excitement here yesterday president Obama whizzed through my little country town on his way to Stonehenge :)



Anyway off to snuggle and watch Dr who with the munchkins.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better very soon.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies I'm feeling a little better today so am going to attempt a yellow sticker shop in a bit. If I do have a wobble I have my trusty trolley and Ben to keep me upright lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare
    Thought I'd just check in and see if you're feeling a little better now - I hope so - speak soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trudie I think you must be a mind reader as I have just done a post on what's been going on here at Tilly Towers and about my health. I have been in pretty poor health to be honest but am beginning to make some changes for the better which should help improve things. Thank you so much for asking after me it is very kind of you xxx

      Delete