Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Back To School



     Hello readers try to imagine if you will an overweight woman with 2 hearing aids and a walking stick doing this lol. That was me this morning once the last of the 3 boys had got off to school. If any of my neighbours saw me through the front room window I can only apologise for my actions lol, although if anything you probably had a bloody good laugh at me lol. I love spending time with my boys and I find the 2 week end of term holidays to be just the right amount of time with them but in my opinion 6 weeks is way to long. With 2 of the boys being autistic after a while they get bored without their regular routine (autistic kids thrive on routine) and this is when they start to wind each other up and squabble amongst themselves which drives me nuts lol. I have to say they have been pretty good this summer holidays but that is more down to the fact that I had lots of activities and trips planned in advance for them to keep them busy and focused. So yes I am not ashamed to say that after the last munchkin left for school I did my little happy dance around the front room lol. Well they say Karma comes back and bites you on the bum and it did to me this morning. Five minutes after he left for school Brandon was back on the doorstep with my friend K looking very solemn. "Its not today we go back mum its tomorrow" "I didn't get to give my new teacher his apple". That's what happens when naughty mummy's get over excited about a day of peace and quiet after 6 weeks of bedlam lol.


 
Brandon ready for his first day back at school just before coming right back home again lol
 
 
 
Ben who's school was actually open today lol
 
 
 
Brad ready for his first day as a post 16 student (no more school uniform yay)
 
 
 
 
Did anyone else's munchkins go back today ? Did you secretly do a happy dance too ? Go on you can tell me I wont tell anyone else lol.
 
 
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment