Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Trip To London Costs And Pictures

Hello readers as promised here is a list of my out of pocket expenses for our 5 day 4 night trip to London.....

Train fares for 2 adults and 2 children using our family and friends railcard £68
Food and drinks for the journey £10
Accommodation FREE we stayed with family
Transport during our stay using our oyster cards £35
Activities during our stay £42
Food and drinks during our stay £40

So a total of £195 for 2 adults (me and Brad) and 2 children (Ben and Brandon) for a 5 day and 4 night stay in London with lots of activities, eating out, and catching up with family and friends. Not bad considering it is also peak season and most family's will have spent several thousand pounds on their summer holiday :)

Here are some pictures from our mini holiday to London .....

 
My sister Leanne and I playing pool

 
Brandon wearing granddads joke taupe

 
Lee wearing my dads joke taupe

 
Dad wearing a corn snake. Lee took this picture as I was stood outside crying and shouting to my dad if you come anywhere near me with that thing I will kill you lol.

 
I fell in love with this little goat who had somehow escaped her pen lol

 
Ben on one of the fair rides

 
My sister Leanne bowling

 
Lee giving a toothy grin on the train journey home
 
 
 
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx




No comments:

Post a Comment