Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

Let there be cake

Hello readers hope everyone is well. Bradley is finally home from camping it was so nice to see him after having no contact with him for ten days. He had a fab time and made some new friends. He said they had camp fires sing songs and toasted marshmallows most nights and did lots of survival skills during the day. They even got to go to Bournemouth beach for a day trip. It sounds like he had great fun and he has asked if he can go again next year so I had better get saving now lol.

We have not really been up to much over the last few days lots of housework and I was out of action for one day due to my MD but am ok now. I had a day of baking where I made chocolate brownie bites, banana bread, chocolate cupcakes, and some syrupy chocolate cornflake cakes .....


Chocolate brownie bites


Banana bread


Chocolate cupcakes


Syrupy chocolate cornflake cakes


I made this cute chocolate heart tree for the Mr which he loved


I found these pictures of Ben and Baby on the kindle


Don't they look cute



Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment