Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Our Weekend To London In Pictures

The Journey Down

 
Ben and Brandon


 
Brandon

 
Brad
 
I went prepared with books, games, paper and pencils, drinks and snacks and we had a pretty good journey and the boy's were very well behaved.


The Tube In To London


 
The boys with my dad


 

Buckingham Palace

 
Adam (my step nephew), Ben, Brad


 
Brandon looks so unhappy in this picture I can not remember why though

 
And 2 seconds later he is happy again lol


 
The palace guard
 
 
The queens water feature a bit to grand for my back garden lol
 
 

Big Ben

 
Little Ben and Brandon with Big Ben oh and grandad

 
Brandon with Big Ben and the top of Lee's head lol
 
 
We had a fabulous day the sun was shinning and we walked a good 4 miles seeing all the sights. London pride was on also but we did not stop to watch any of it as I think we just caught the tail end of it.

Saturday Night At Dad's

 
Brad and Brandon with their great grandad

 
Incase your wondering yes my granddad only has one leg he lost the other a few years ago due to an infection in his foot which spread up his lower leg.

 
Lee and Dad enjoying a beer and a game of chess

 
 
Shortly after this photo I went to bed as I was so tired from the days events Lee and Dad however played on in to the night with Dad being the overall winner.

Sunday At Mum's

 
I love this picture of Lee and myself

 
Brandon with aunty Carina




 
Brandon with aunty Leanne (my sister) and her partner Carina

 
 
We had a lovely day at my mum's having a good catch up and playing swingball in the garden with the boys.

The Journey Home




 

Some very tired boys on the journey home. We had a taxi booked for 5.50pm to take us the 10 minute car ride to the station so we could catch the 6.26pm train. The taxi did not turn up and as a result we missed our train. Furious does not come close to how we felt with this taxi company. We had to work out another route to get home which added an extra 2 hours to our journey which meant a 5 hour journey and we did not get home till midnight. Considering all this and how tired they were the boys were extremely well behaved and I was very proud of them.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx



No comments:

Post a Comment