Pages

Saturday 13 July 2013

Just Checking In

I am still about but have been incredibly unwell with my MD and on top of that I have sprained my knee which has also triggered an old injury in the same place. I was given a strong dose of Tramadol to help with the pain but it made me really sick and as high as a kite so I stopped taking it after the first day and I am managing on paracetamol alone now. I also had a phone call from the hospital on Wednesday evening a cancellation has come up and I will be having my surgery on Monday now. I have had the surgery before and it is only a grommet to replace the one that fell out last year but it really does help with the MD. So as nervous as I am about it all I am also looking forward to a bit of respite from the dizzies. Anyway I will check back in on Tuesday and let you all know how the surgery went and in the mean time its leg up and rest.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun sounds like you having hell at moment, I hope your operation goes well and that your feeling yourself again soon.

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dawn im waiting to go in as I write this im scheduled for 12.15 so all being well I should be home tonight xxx

      Delete