Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

My Hero

Hero's come in many different shapes and forms my hero comes in the form of my 9 year old son Ben. On Friday night I had possibly my worst attack in 6 years Ben was there through it all he got me a bucket, meds, phone, pillows, and quilt and laid next to me on the landing holding my hand and telling me I was going to be ok the whole time I was shaking crying and being sick unable to speak or move. When he finally decided enough was enough he got the phone and very calmly called an ambulance. When the ambulance crew arrived he was able to deal with them telling them about my condition how it affects me and all the meds I have to take for it as I could not hear speak or move. The last 2 nights Ben has made sure I have everything I need to hand, he has slept next to me to make sure I am not on my own, and is now helping me tidy up and make a roast dinner as he does not want me over doing it as I am still very weak and shaky. Did I mention this amazing young man is only 9 years old. Ben you are my hero son and I don't know what I would have done without you over the last few days. A nice treat is heading your way just as soon as I am well enough to get out and about again. Love you to bits little monster xxx














Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. What a very special young man - no wonder you're so proud of him - Well done Ben xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trudie he most definatly is a special boy. I am very proud of all 3 of my boys but felt Ben deserved some recognition for how well he looked after me on what was a horiffic night. xx xx xx

      Delete