Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Saturday Happenings

Ok so I am attempting a post using my phone so this could get messy lol please excuse any spelling mistakes. The eldest 2 boys went to stay with their dad for the night last night so I decided to treat Brandon to a soft play session. We decided to go to the one in the next town as we have not been to this one for quite some time and Brandon loves going on the bus. Wow what a rip off £4.65 I could not believe my ears needless to say we wont be going there again in a hurry. Brandon had a fab time and bumped into one of his classmates who he had great fun playing with. We then had a little mooch around town I was on the look out for some second hand Mrs Browns Boys dvd's and hit the jackpot. I found one in cash generater for just £1.99 and they have a promotion on at the moment buy one dvd and get another one for free so I let Brandon pick the free one and he picked nanny mcphee. When we got home we cuddled up and watched nanny mcphee with a bag of approved foods popcorn and had a good old giggle. I have had enough of all this internet and laptop trouble. The mr was not able to fix any of the laptops so I am going to sell them all on ebay for parts and put the money towards a second hand pc I have seen in CG for £90. I am also going to look around for a good broadband deal as I am sick of not being able to watch videos on the internet and dongals keep breaking. Anyway I am off to bed as I am off to teach a friend tomorow how to budget and cut costs as she is having a hard time of it financially at the moment and has asked for my help.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment