Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

3 laptops and none working

We have 3 laptop's in my house and can I get one of them to work so I can write a post can I heck. Brads has had the blue screen of death come up, bens is going at a snails pace, and mine wont even switch on grrrrrr. I can't get a reception on my phone and it takes forever to do when I have got one. The Mr is working on the laptop's tonight as he is a bit of a whizz when it comes to computers and I have hijacked his phone to bring you this post lol. I have just informed the Mr that I will be using his phone to take pictures for the blog and write my posts until he either fixes one of them or until I can afford a new one (well new to me). His response was do I have a choice to which I replied no resistance is futile lol. On sunday we popped to morrisons at the end of the day and got some really good deals.  We got 3 salmon sandwiches for 9p each, 2 tuna baguettes for 9p each, 1 egg sandwich for 9p, 3 meat and potato pies for 28p, 4 corned beef slices 25p, 4 cheese and onion slices 25p, 4 Lincolnshire sausage rolls 25p, and a huge party sized fresh cream Victoria sponge 49p total cost was £2.25 bargain. Monday I was ill all day with my MD which was pretty horrible. With the weather changing constantly it is really playing havoc with my MD. Yesterday and today have been spent doing housework and ploughing through the mountain of washing that has accumulated.  We did pop into town today as I needed to get a couple of storage boxes to store the boys plus size clothing and I did manage to pick up a pair of gap jeans for Brad for 50p from the charity shop.

Anyway off to see how the Mr is getting on with these blooming laptops.
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment