Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog

Well I've been gone far to long my dongle broke and I just could not justify spending another 30pounds on a new one so we have just done without. We all have phones with internet access so we have not missed out but I was unaware that I could blog via my phone. I now know differntly and have been asking myself whether I should pick up my blogging or just call it a day. I have no followers and only double figures of readers so I doubt I would be missed. I've thought about this a lot over the last few days and realised that I would miss it something terrible I love writting, I love reading my own past posts and remembering days i've shared with my family, I love being part of an online community who refuse to conform to the "norm." So in answer to my own question I shall continue to blog and shall do so via my phone (no new dongle for me). She's backkkkkkk lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment