Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Ahhhhh Thats Better

Ok so I finaly gave in and bought a new dongle today. I had decided I was going to continue to blog using my phone but after trying to add photos to a post (very unsucessfully) realised the only way I would be able to continue writting would be to give into the expense and buy a new dongle. I was fortunate enough to be able to get the same deal as I did before 3 months internet for £29.99 which works out about £10 a month.Considering my mobile phone, landline, t.v package and internet was costing me £85 a month a few months ago and I am now paying £17 a month I think im doing quite well. So im back up and running now and will be recomensing my blogging and I have to say it feels oh so good "Ah thats better"

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment