Pages

Thursday 28 February 2013

Not Much To Report


I am feeling very unwell at the moment with a horrible cold and cough I am just hoping and praying it does not start my MD off as I have gone nearly 2 weeks now without an attack and it has been so nice to have a break from the spins. As a result I gave myself an easy day today. Lee and I got the basics done and then I spent the rest of the day curled up on the sofa with a box of tissues and some of my favorite blogs. When the boys got in from school I threw some thing quick and easy in the oven for tea. I got Brandon bathed and introduced Brad and Ben to a new game called how quick can you have a shower. My boys will quite happily dilly dally in the shower for up to half an hour costing me a pound each in electric well no more. They found it more fun than I expected actually and made a competition out of it to see who could do it the quickest which did make me giggle. They both managed to get in washed and out in 4 minutes. I think Brad was aiming for 3 minutes so he could beat Ben's time but he came in at 4 minutes the same as his brother. If they can keep their showers at 4 or 5 mins each I will save a hell of a lot on electricity meaning more money to throw at my debt challenge. After every one was washed and ready for bed we settled down to a game of Ben's Dr Who board game which we all enjoyed and then it was time for the boys to go to bed. Once they were all in bed I tidied up, put some washing on, and did an hours knitting on the baby blanket I am making as a gift for my next door neighbor. So as I said not much to report. I'm hoping to get mum's birthday present finished tomorrow I am making her a handmade toiletry set. I have made the headband and washcloth and now just need to decant the lotions and potions and decorate it all. I also need to make her a couple of cards one for mothers day and one for her birthday so all being well I will get it all finished tomorrow ready to post off to her on Wednesday. Anyway I am off for some much needed sleep now.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment