Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

No communication weekend part 2

Ok so I have to confess I have had communication with the outside world today but it has been minimal. I have sent one text which was an importent one and we have been out. We went to Morrisons to get a few bits and stopped at the park for the boys to play on the way home. It has still been a nice day though with very little outside influences entering my little family bubble. We went to Morrisons about half an hour before it closed when they reduce all the items to very very little. Below is a picture and a list of the items we got.



In this picture you can see the following
7 Pieces of southern fried chicken 99p
2 Long ribs 99p
A cumberland sausage 29p
2 Tubs of sage and onion stuffing 69p
A ham, chesse, and pickle sandwich 25p
3 Tubs of strawberry jelly and custard 15p
6 Mini pork pies 15p
3 Tubs of spagetti bolognaise 27p
Total cost £3.78

I spoke to a member of staff in Morrisons who told me the best times of day to go in and get items reduced to such low prices and the locations that these foods are normaly displayed. He was very helpfull and im sure if you ask in your local supermarket they will happily furnish you with the same information.


Here are some pictures from the park












And finaly with the family problems I have been having recently I have been feeling a bit down so my lovely man thought he would cheer me up with these lovely roses. What a lucky girl I am.





Much Love
Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment