Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

Boys on vacation

Well it's been very quiet here over the last 2 weeks all 3 of my little guys have been at their nanny's in Wales. I have spent most of my time with Lee which has been lovely but boy have I missed my babies and am really looking forward to them coming home tomorow. It was mine and Lee's anniversary last Tuesday 4 months as an official couple (although we were seeing each other for a  while before that). We decided to celebrate with a meal out and we watched Ted at the cinema. A very funny film and well worth a watch if your not easily offended. We then decided to visit the roman baths at night all lit up with torch fire it was really very romantic and I loved every second of our evening. Here are some pictures












 



 



 


We also have a new addition to the family meet baby. She is a real daddy's girl and is only intrested in mummy when Lee is not here. She knows her name already and if you say to her "wheres daddy go find him" she goes looking for Lee till she finds him. The boys dont know we have her yet we decided to suprise them when they get home I cant wait to see their faces. Here are some pictures of Baby





 
 


On Monday I met Lee's dad, brother, and brothers girlfriend for the first time. We went out for dinner and I have to say I was very nervous. Its always nerve wracking meeting a partners family for the first time but I also have the worry of "what if I have an attack"..... "what if they get annoyed with the fact I am partialy deaf and I ask for things to be repeated a lot of the time". I need not have worried they were lovely people who made me feel very welcome and at ease. They were great with my lack of hearing they spoke a little louder and always looked at me so I could read their lips. I must have made a good impression as Lee's brother has invited us to dinner at his house in a few weeks time. Im looking forward to it Lee's brother is a very good cook apparently so im hoping he will give Lee a few pointers (hehe). Anyway I best get to bed as my little monsters will be home tomorow and Lee is at work so I intend to get lots done before every one gets home in the evening. Normal service is soon to be resumed. Its nice to have a little break but I do love it when I have my little family all together.

Till next time
Much Love
Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment