Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Update

There just does not seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment. That combined with the fact I have been rather unwell with an ear infection which has caused my MD to flare up has left me very little time for writting. Lee and I had a few days away at Weymouth the weather was lovely and it was nice to have a bit of adult time. We of course did this in true frugal fashion I looked for the cheapest deal on a double room and found one at £55 per night for the 2 of us including a cooked and continental brekfast. As it happened I have stayed here before and its a lovely little b&b close to everything and a 2 minute walk from the beach. For lunches we took a walk to the local supermarket and stocked up on goodies for packed lunches the total cost for lunches for 3 days for the 2 of us was £11 which works out around £2 per packed lunch much cheaper than eating out. For one of the evening meals we attended an all you can eat chip shop buffet of fish, chips, sausage, onion rings, fish cakes, pies, chicken, mushy peas. We was able to have as much as we liked and go up for seconds as many times as we liked. I also found vouchers online for a free bottomless soft drink so we did not have to buy a drink all night. Total cost for this evening was £12.98 for both of us and that was as much food and drink as we liked. The second evening we went to a little tavern that had 2 meals for £6.99. We had a lovely few days but did come back rather burnt it was so very hot.




Last week I was offered a big black bag full of nearly new and new clothes for Brad for £25 when I had a look I was gobsmacked at what was included. All the items were brand names such as Next, Mackensie, carbrini, addidas etc and they were all in immaculate condition some of them were brand new with the tags still on. In total there must have been about 30-35 items which worked out less than a pound an item so I snapped it up before anyone else could.

Will do a post later today about what we have been upto today. With the Mr working almost everyday this week it will give me a chance to get blogging again ive so missed writting.

Much Love
Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment