Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Simple pleasures

Hello readers
Today has been a passive, peaceful day. I got the washing done and hung on the airers, fed the animals, did home school with Brandon, and had a good old tidy up. I have made homemade ice cream, cakes, and rainbow biscuits. Dinner was chicken soup with buttered bread roll and homemade ice cream for dessert. We also had a couple of family games of monopoly after dinner. I cut fresh flowers from the garden for my dinning table and read some more of the fabulous blog I recently found "our little homestead". I wish all my days were as simple and fulfilling as today has been. Here are some pictures from our day.....


Fresh flowers from my garden


My assistant / chief bowl licker lol


Cooling cupcakes


Frosted and decorated


Yummy rainbow biscuits


A simple dinner at a simple table


Homemade ice cream


Family game of monopoly



Simple pleasures that don't cost much but mean the world to me.
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment