Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello readers I hope you have all had a wonderful day with your loved ones. Yesterday we didn't do much here at Tilly Towers to be honest. We spent the day watching Xmas movies and doing Xmas crafts. Normally on Xmas eve I can be found running round like a headless chicken getting all those last minute things taken care of. This year however I was super organised and had everything sorted well in time for Xmas. It has allowed me to have a lovely relaxed few days with my little family.


The boys woke us up at 6.30am very excited that Santa had been and wanted myself and Lee to get up so they could open their presents. It was lovely watching their little faces light up when they realised they had got something they really wanted. I have pictures but they are on Lee's phone and he went back home tonight as he is back to work tomorrow so I will have to do a post and share them with you next time he is over.


Lee's mum arrived at 11am it was so nice to share our special day with her. I won't go too much into detail as it is a private family matter but as mentioned before Lee's mum has dementia and since I last saw her a few months ago she has really gone down hill which was very sad to see. Nonetheless it was lovely to have her here for the day and my boys think a lot of her too so they were happy to have her here to.


We had our Xmas dinner around 2pm with our crackers and a glass of non alcoholic wine each and was stuffed. I cooked enough to feed a small army and we had to wait a good 2 hours before any of us was ready for pudding lol.


Lee and his mum went home about 6pm and the boys and I watched the Dr who Xmas special (my house is overrun with whovanians lol). I then had a nana nap on the sofa while the boys played with their new toys and watched Xmas television.


When I woke up I got the boys ready and off to bed everyone was pretty tired after a busy day. I have tidied up, hovered, put some washing on, and done the washing up. We are now all ready for our Xmas day number 2 tomorrow.


My mum, step dad, and Nan are coming down for the day where we will exchange gifts and have a nice buffet lunch. When I finish this post I will be getting myself off to bed ready to start all over again in the morning.


Here are the only couple of pictures I got on the kindle this morning.....




I hope you have all had as wonderful a day as we have surrounded by those you love. Enjoy the rest of your Xmas everyone.

Much Love
All of us here at Tilly Towers xx xx xx


2 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Christmas to you all.
    Have a lovely Boxing Day :-)

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year! God bless you all!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete