Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Saturday

Today has been a pretty relaxed day for me and the boys we all had a nice lay in and then went and did a bit of shoping stoping for lunch whilst we were out. Here is our day in pictures:

                                            Brad giving Kindy his breakfast of fresh carrot


On our way into town on the bus




They say sarcasim is the lowest form of wit and this next picture proves it lol. I asked for a decent sized bowl of ketchup to go with our lunch instead of the tiddly little bowls you usualy get given this is what we recieved



When we got home Brandon took a little nap I think he was a little tired after the excitment of a giant bowl of ketchup lol



I unpacked my shoping whilst Brandon was taking a nap and Ben and Brandon went out to play on their bikes. After sorting out the shoping I cleaned out kindy our house rabbit. Yesterday I was lucky enough to purchase a beutiful handmade apron from my friends etsy store she has put it to one side for me and I will be paying for it on monday. Below is a picture of the style of apron I have purchased it is not the exact one mine is a different colour but I will post a picture of this once it is delivered. If you would like to browse some of Loo Loo's other beutiful handmade items you can view them here http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveLooLooxox



For dinner I did chicken and mushroom noodles I brought some value brand pot noodles at just 21p per pot I made up 3 of these pots. In a frying pan with a little olive oil and some dried herbs I cooked 2 chicken breasts and lots of mushrroms once every thing was cooked I mixed it all up in a large bowl and served with some homemade bread. Im afraid I did not get a picture this time but will be sure to get one nesxt time I do this dish. The cost of the whole meal was £3.10 and gave all four of us a big hearty serving there is even a little left over in the fridge.

After dinner Brandon had a bath and fell asleep on the sofa while Brad pretended to be a rap star in the living room mirror. All the boys are now in bed and after tidying up and having a shower that is where I will be heading myself.







My children bring me so much joy and I am so thankfull to have them in my life
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment