Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Feeling much better

I am starting to feel much better although I am having MD attacks almost daily my stress levels have come down and im feeling much more relaxed. I decided not to join the volunteer agency in the end as my health has been bad and there was no way I could be commited to anything not knowing when an MD attack would strick. I have been lucky enough to have made an awsome friend in Kel the lady I was helping and we will continue to be friends despite me no longer doing the volunteer side of things. Kel has been very supportive of me over the last few weeks when I have been ill and had family problems always there to listen and give good sound advice and I am truely thankfull she came into my life. This week things have pretty much returned to normal my house duties are all up to date and on top of. Ive even managed to get a little baking and mending done I had to re hem and put new buttons on several pairs of school trousers and also sew up a few holes. On thursday I met with Kel for lunch and to go to the library its becoming a regular thing for us now and its so nice to get out the house for a bit and do the whole ladies at lunch thing its also gives us the oppourtunity to catch up and put the world to right. I had some good news in the library as I have MD which makes it difficult to get items back on time they have changed my account so that I will no longer incure fines if items are late back I am also able to rent dvd's free of charge which is awsome. Tomorow will be spent spending time with the boys baking and on sunday providing im upto it we will be going to the little park across the road for a picnic lunch will try and remember to take some pictures.
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment