Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Bad few days

We have had a bad few days here with a tummy bug doing the rounds. First my youngest Brandon had it then my middle son Ben had it and today im just getting over it the only one who seems to have avoided it is my eldest son Brad but then he very rarely gets ill but when he does it is usally pretty bad. It was a really nasty bug that zapped us of all energy as well as other symptoms which I wont go into as they are pretty yuck. So there is not much to report really I did my shoping and saved an amazing £80 on what I usally spend so was very happy about that. I also had that clear out and found some items to sell and made a great £120 which was enough to buy all 3 boys new shoes, coats, gloves, school uniform, a set of books Ben wanted and I still had a little left over so I was very pleased. I still have a few items to put on ebay which I will sort out in the next few days. Other than that there is nothing to report hopefully now we are on the mend things can start getting back to normal here then I will have more to blog about.
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment