Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Spooky Goings On

Happy Halloween everyone hope you have all had a good day. My day has been spent working my way through the mountain of washing that seems to have accumulated from no where lol. I did find time to make another 4 bracelets as xmas gifts and also to get a little more knitting done. I will try and take some pictures of them tomorrow but the lighting has not been great here its quite dull all day and my Eco light bulbs seem to turn all my pictures a slight orangey colour. We have had a fun Halloween here at Tilly Towers and it has cost me the princely sum of 60p.


Pumpkin cost nothing as Brad made it at respite and bought it home with him



The mountain of sweets the kids got trick or treating. This should last them a while and save me a few pennies in the process :)


I forgot to take a picture of them this evening but they were exactly the same as last year using the same costumes from the dressing up box which meant I did not have to buy anything for them to wear trick or treating this year. This picture was taken last Halloween.



We had a Halloween bowl (which I have had for years) full of Morrisons savers toffees for the trick or treaters that came knocking 3 bags at 20p a bag and we have a few toffees left over so that's where the 60p comes in. I cant afford to buy posh expensive sweets to give to half the children in my town but I also don't like to turn anyone away empty handed. This suits both myself and the trick or treaters as they get a sweet when they knock on the door and I don't spend a fortune so everyone's happy.

Anyway that's how we did Halloween on a budget 60p not bad hey :)

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment