Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Autism, Menieres Disease and Me

Although my MD has been really good to me recently (no attacks in nearly 4 weeks) Autism has been a big issue in the house recently hence why ive not been blogging the last 2 weeks. I am having a lot of trouble with my eldest son's behaviour at the moment. Brad is 14 and severly Autistic and goes through phases where his behaviour becomes out of control. This is the point we are at right now. None of the usual deterants are working with him even Lee has tried talking to him but to no avail. I have spoken to my ex husband and asked him if he could talk to Brad about his behaviour which he has now done so im just waiting to see if this has an impact (fingers crossed). I have also decided to get him some councelling to try and deal with the anger issues he seems to have. He hates being Autistic and different to his peers and just wants to be "normal" whatever normal is. I am so thankfull to god for keeping my MD at bay right now as I really dont know how I would cope with all this if I was having attacks on top of it all. So this is where we are at right now just getting through each day as it comes the best way we know how. Hopefully now Brads father has had an imput things will calm down a little and we can get back to normal around here and I can start my blogging again.
Much Love
Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment