Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Start Of A New Week

We was very busy yesterday (Monday) as soon as I got up I got the children ready for school and tidied the house whilst Lee had a lie in. He has been working a lot of 12 hour night shifts recently so I didnt mind he needed to catch up on his sleep. I did some more washing had a shower and got myself ready. I really wanted to go out and get a few things in town but felt mean waking Lee up so waited untill 11am before doing so. We went into town and had a look in the charity shops where we got some nice items. I got myself 2 pairs of shoes, a pair of trousers and top, a jumper for Brandon, and a lovely Thomas the Tank engine night gown for Brandon. I have put the nightgown away as one of his xmas presents and I just know he is going to love it. I also got some more wool for the scarfs I am making as xmas presents and a plastic funnel for the homemade toiletry xmas gifts I am making this year. I also got some foil containers that I wanted as I plan to make up some family meals for the frezzer this week. By this time we were tired and hungry so we treated ourselves to lunch out. When we were finished we came home and unpacked just in time for picking up the boys from school. Lee went to collect the boys for me as Baby had an appointment at the vets for her vaccinations. I always feel mean taking the animals to the vets but I know its for their own good in the long run. When I got back from the vets it was time for dinner I made a yummy carbonara pasta bake with cheesey garlic bread which was delicious. Then it was bath and bed time for the boys. Once the boys were in bed I sat down to write my weekend blog post, did a little knitting, and did a little housework before going to bed myself.

My etsy shop is now open just click on the ad in my side bar to view the items I currently have in stock.

Remember these

 
 Well this is what they look like now

 
 
 
They are avalible in my etsy shop at just £2.99 each. There will be more stock added just as soon as I can get some decent photos of it.

Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment