Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dr Who Experience

Well a lot has been happening this last week I have been able to get back to my volunteer work which has been great. I find it helps me knowing that I am helping others and I also get to meet some great people along the way.

Over the weekend we went down to London and spent some time with the family. We also went to the Dr Who experience as a birthday treat for Ben he turned 8 on wednesday. It was a lovely weekend and Ben and I really enjoyed the experience. We also had a small family get together for him which was nice for him to see all the family together as it rarely happens. I managed to get discounted train tickets by making a few extra changes and taking a longer route it cost £45 for me, Ben, Brandon return from Westbury to London. I also got a discounted family ticket to the experience from lastminute.com this cost £32 as apposed to £62 on the door a great saving im sure you would agree.















As you can see from the pictures we had a great time. I do have a couple of professional pictures of Ben super imposed into the tardis and sitting in a rather scary looking chair from the tv series but will have to scan those in at some point.


I am hoping to make up a batch of washing gloop and do a little baking this week so will take some pictures as and when this happens.
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx






No comments:

Post a Comment